Friday, April 15, 2011

The tower is falling down... falling down

So last week we did another fun activity: constructing a tower. I should mention its not as easy as it sounds with limited tape and newspaper, yet again. That was all we received with even less time! My group and I started with cylinders for the base and for the top we rolled the rest of the papers and stuck it on the top. However, the top was ending up with more weight. Thus, it kept bending :(  We tried repeatedly to fix the problem but it's not like we had any more materials to strengthen the base. Then out came Mr.Chung and said time out. We tried to improve it even after time was up :P well until Mr.Chung was judging our (if you can even call it that) tower... So now it is evident that we were unsuccessful. But all creators fail at some point or the other right? I take this in the positive way and I know what I would have to do to produce better results next time :)

How it all started...

so yeah it won't stay down :P

No comments:

Post a Comment